Someone I’m close to who no one else likes: If I could talk about fictional characters, my answers would never end.
I was once very close to a kid I knew in highschool that no one else seemed to really like, or want to get to know. He was a wonderful artist, and a very, very angry kid. He hated the world, the school, and people with a vengeance. I don’t know why he let me in, but I’m forever glad he did. He was a truly beautiful person, under all his hurt. His name was Matthew. He disappeared in the middle of the school year. I heard from a teacher that his parents withdrew him and moved away. I always wonder where he is, and if he’s happy, and I wish I could find him again.
Childhood Hero(es): Ryoko(Tenchi Muyo), Bernadette Peters, and Nisa(The Forbidden Dance)
Best at in the Kitchen: Pie.
Done Drugs?: Just weed.
Where do you think you belong and why?: I belong to the water. I belong to sandy beaches and damp, cold air. I belong to petrichor trees, and soggy ground surrounded by green. I belong to wide acres of tall, wheat-colored grass and wildflowers. I belong to towns with small buildings, screen doors and talkative people. I belong to snow capped mountains and miles of nothingness. I belong to a little house hidden away from the world, from people, from crowds and noise. I belong in my eternally messy room, glued to my laptop. I belong to my car, driving over stretches of asphalt that never seem to end. I belong to the ether, to the veil where our world is thinnest to those things we cannot understand, and therefor are like to fear. There are so many places I could call home, so many situations I think I could be content, but where I’ll end up is a mystery. Being a blank canvas isn’t so bad. Once I have an idea of who I am, and I’m content to belong in my own skin, then I’ll figure out the rest. It’s a work in progress, and for the first time, I want to get on with it. For the first time, I’m listening. I’m living.
A bit more flowery than I intended, but I’m on two hours of sleep. ♥
My grandpa has Alzheimer’s so he has no idea who my grandma is but everyday for the last three or four months he brings her in flowers from their garden and asks her to run away with him and be his wife and everyday she says she already is and everyday the smile my grandpa gets on his face is the most beautiful heartfelt thing I have ever seen.
- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close to who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
- Merida: What are you most passionate about?